Monday, May 12, 2014

03.08.14 - Gwaltney/McCrea Wedding Celebration

I was so excited for this wedding, not only because of the past relationship with the clients (Christie's older sister was married the same weekend as my younger sister two years ago at the very same location), but it was also my first wedding of 2014. 

Christie and James were married in March 2014 at Belmont Country Club in Ashburn, Virginia. They are two of the nicest people I have ever met and the love that they have for each other can be seen by anyone they are around. I am so honored to have been a part of their day and share in the start of their happily ever after.



Check out more photos here of their special day!!

Follow us on Instagram! Like us on Facebook to stay up to date on everything going on with Two River Events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment