Tuesday, February 25, 2014

10.19.13 - Perez/Berry Wedding Celebration

Caroline and I first met at a Panera Bread in Lansdowne, Virginia. I could tell she was a super sweet girl in the first few minutes of our conversation. Nervous, yes. Not about marrying the love of her life, but making sure that the details of her wedding were as perfect as she had envisioned them! She was so organized and brought me everything that I would need for her big day! After ironing out a few details, we departed. We didn't see each other until about 10 days out from the wedding for the final walk through at Westfields Golf Club in Clifton, Virginia. At that point, even though it was chilly, the leaves had not started to change yet. After we joked that I would make sure they would be perfect for her wedding day, I said a little prayer and crossed my fingers (as many as I could!). 
When I arrived from my home in Newport News, Virginia almost 200 miles North for the rehearsal, it was the FIRST thing that I noticed. They changed, the beautiful Virginia Fall that I have grown to love over the years was starting to show through. On the day of her wedding, they were PERFECT and provided an amazing backdrop for her picture perfect wedding. Even a little rain could not hide the love that Caroline and Jacob have for each other. Luckily, the skies cleared up just for a walk down the aisle and an intimate outdoor cocktail hour. The night was filled with fun, dancing, glowsticks and of course love. 


Click here to see more pictures from their amazing day: Two River Events, LLC - Perez/Berry
Venue: Westfields Golf Club, Clifton Virginia 
Photography: Sam Dean Photography
Cake: Edibles Incredibles 
Florist: Twinbrook Floral
DJ: Michael Tate

No comments:

Post a Comment