Friday, January 8, 2016

01.08.16 - #friendorfriday is back!


Happy 2016 Everyone!! Last year you may remember that I started a new series called #friendorfriday... each Friday I will be showcasing the talents of some of the incredible vendors... excuse me... friendors that I get to work with. Many of these people I have had the opportunity to go close to and they are more like friends to me than business acquaintances. SO, without further delay... I would love to introduce you all to Meredith Ryncarz of Meredith Ryncarz Photography
 
Meredith, is a southern gal, making her home all over the world as she travels with her husband.  She is currently based in Virginia.  Meredith thinks that sweet tea tastes better with lemonade and that only the best front porches are painted Haint Blue...  "It is a real thing, I promise".  She is the wife to an Army nurse, who she has been best friends with for fourteen years and married for nine.  They have two adorable kids, the amazing Miss Bitsy (I'm slightly obsessed with her curls) and Mr. Ninja Warrior (with all his whitty charm).  She is big on romance, family heritage, and a love that lasts.

Meredith believes "that portraits have the power to bring joy and create a legacy.  Pictures tell stories that time has forgotten.  They speak to the value of that moment that it was important enough to be preserved. For this reason I specialize in weddings because it is the start of your forever and the legacy that you will leave behind.  With a firm belief in creating family heritage, I seek to capture your day one and your day 2,351, not only in a way that honors that belief but that also provides you with an amazing experience year after year."
 
I have had the incredible priviledge of knowing Meredith for almost a year now! We connected randomly becuase I took a leap of faith thinking she knew what she was doing and I am SO glad I did. We have put together a couple styled photo shoots... both of which were published and we are working together again this year on a wedding giveaway where one lucky couple was selected to have the wedding of their dreams! More to come as the planning can officially begin on that!
 
For anyone looking for a great, down to earth photographer for any reason... be sure to check out her amazing work! As an added bonus... if any of my clients mention they are working with me... she will have a special discount waiting for you! Be sure to mention you are a Two River Events client!
 
While you are at it... check out her facebook page and give her some love with a LIKE!



 

3 comments:

  1. We had an amazing event here this past weekend. We had a friend create some custom drink options that the bartenders served throughout the night and the designer easily collaborated with the space at wedding venues Los Angeles to address her needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wedding Photography Disaster Fraud Wedding Photographer?
    wedding photographer blog Washington DC

    ReplyDelete